GET UPDATED by EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arsenal Blog: A Blog about Arsenal from an Arsenal Fan

Arsenal is a club in English Premier League. I am not British and I do not live in the UK either. However, Arsenal is extremely popular to many people living around the world. In Asia, Arsenal is very popular and has a huge fan base.

I have been an Arsenal fan since 1988. It is two decades of passionate supporting for the club. It was BBC World Service Radio that gave me constant updates about the club. Then, for the last 10 years, I am fortunate enough to have cable TV in my home and follow Arsenal’s matches. Thus, I have a lot of memories about the club: some beautiful and some painful.

I feel that it is now a very special time for the club. Arsenal did not win anything last season (2007-08). Before the beginning of upcoming season, 3 important players are leaving. Arsene Wenger is under a lot of pressure. Many fans are skeptical about this season. There is no big star.

Against this backdrop, I am starting this blog. I feel that it is a good time as there is around one month before the start of the season. I am going to cover the news related to Arsenal and I am also going to write articles by giving my own opinion. Of course, you don’t have to agree with me in anything. Instead, I would like to hear your opinion and discuss and debate. We all want Arsenal to shine. Let us hope for the best in this season.

No comments: